Well well well....

It's been approximately two months since I posted my video and wrote a quick post to indicate to you,that I'm going to follow the fortunes of this video.

I had a feeling it was going to do OK. The Tab A had only just been released and hadn't received a lot of media coverage for some unknown reason. Here in Australia at least, it was however filling up the brick and mortar shelves and hence my review came probably at the right time for this budget, yet kind of awesome device. This video is by far my most successful one. The views are climbing steadily and I've even had a little bit of dialogue to go with it in the comments. Now the question is, how long wil the views continue to rise? I've done a couple of "support videos" with back links, so we'll see how it progresses.

Views: 1962

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Explaining why I ride motorbikes to non-riders

Let's follow this video